OUR REGULAR SERVICES:
(1) Registration of NBFC through Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Registration of NIDHI Companies/ Mutual Benefits Companies
(3) Registration of Co-operative / Multistate Co-operative Societies
OUR SPECIAL SERVICES:
- A to Z services to our clients provided by us (ie. suggestion on normal & special scheme, preparation of the forms etc. )
- Guidance on NBFC (RBI Registered company/ Nidhi Companies/ Multistate societies)
- Guidance on record maintanance/ record keeping etc.,
- Procedural & special audit of multistate by our expert professional audit team,
- We are also providing all services at clients office premises on demand to speed up the registration process.
- Guidance on maintanance / preparation of book of accounts,
- Guidance on Software Development procedure,
- Regular updation regarding multistate societies laws/ circulars / notifications to our clients.
An application for registration of a Multi-State Cooperative society shall be made in the prescribed form – Form 1 & Form 2.
The application shall be signed by:-
- In the case of a multi-state Cooperative society of which all the members are individuals, by at least (50) fifty persons from each of the states concerned.
- In case the members are Cooperative Societies, by duly authorised representatives on behalf of at least five such societies as are not registered in the same state;
- In case the members are other Multi-State Cooperative Societies and other Cooperative Societies, by duly authorised representatives of each of such societies; However, not less than two of the co-operative societies referred to in this clause, shall be such as are not registered in the same State.
- If the members are cooperative societies or multi-state Cooperative societies and individuals, by at least (i) fifty persons, being individuals from each of the two states or more and; (ii) one Cooperative society each from two states or more or one Multi-state Cooperative society.
- The application shall be accompanied by:-
- 4 copies of the proposed Bye-laws of the Multistate cooperative society duly signed by each of the persons who sign the application.
- Name of the proposed multi-state cooperative society.
- Head Quarters and address to be registered.
- A list of persons who have contributed to the share capital, together with the amount contributed by each of them, and the admission fee paid by them.
- Area of operation.
- Main objectives
- A certificate from the Bank or banks stating the credit balance in favour of the proposed multistate cooperative society.
- A scheme showing the details explaining how the working of the multi-State co-operative society will be economically sound and the registration of such multi-State co-operative society will be beneficial for social and economic betterment of its members through self-help and mutual aid in accordance with the co-operative principles.
- Name of Board of Directors of 7 to 21 members.
- Certified copy of the resolution of the promoters which shall specify the name and address of one of the applicants to whom the Central Registrar may address correspondence under the rules before registration and dispatch or hand over registration documents.
In Form 1, we need the details of minimum 50 members from at least 2 states each with their signatures. In Form 2, we need the names of all the members with their signatures.
** In Form1 and Form2, everything can be computer written except the signatures.
MCC team will prepare required papers and documentation for our esteemed clients for registration of Multistate Cooperative Society.
Bye Laws need to be prepared consisting with the provisions of this Act and the rules which need to be duly registered or deemed to have been registered under this Act and includes amendments thereto which have been duly registered or deemed to have been registered under this Act. We will prepare bye laws for our client as per the requirement and situation of different clients.
The amendment of the bye-laws of a multi-State cooperative society may be made by a resolution passed by a two-third majority of the members present and voting at general meeting of the society. To amend its bye-laws, Multi-State cooperative society has to make an application to the Central Registrar within sixty days from the date of the general meeting at which such amendment was passed. KMC is always at the service of the client to guide them in case of amendment of Bye laws.
- Change in name of multi-State cooperative society
(1) A multi-State co-operative society may, by an amendment of its bye-laws, change its name but such change shall not affect any right or obligation of the multi-State co-operative society or of any of its members or past members, an any legal proceedings which might have been continued or commenced by or against the multi-State co-operative society by its former name, may be continued or commenced by or against its new name.
(2) Where a multi-State co-operative society changes its name, the Central Registrar shall enter the new name on the register of multi-State co-operative society in place of the former name and shall amend the certificate of registration accordingly.
MCC is always at the service of the client to guide them in case of change of name.
- Change of Address of multi-State cooperative society
Every multi-State co-operative society shall have a principal place of business and an address registered in the manner prescribed to which all notices and communications may be sent.
MCC is always at the service of the client to guide them in case of change of address of the society.
- Filling of Annual Return with Central Staff.
Experienced and qualified people will submit annual return for the society as per the applicable act and rules of the Multistate Cooperative Society.
- Audit of Multistate Cooperative Society
Experienced and qualified people will conduct audit for the society as per the applicable act and rules of the Multistate Cooperative Society.
- All types of Consultancy regarding Multistate Cooperative Society
Multistate Consultants Pvt Ltd (MCPL) provides advisory services on preparation and maintenance of various types of books of accounts, different forms, certificates and day to day activities of multistate cooperative society.
Existing Board of Directors will conduct elections of the multi-State co-operative society by secret ballot in the general meeting.
- Other Services regarding Multistate Cooperative society
Maintenance of registration files by the society-
Every multi-State cooperative society shall maintain at its registered address a registration file containing (a) the certificate of registration, (b) the registered bye-laws, (c) all registered amendments to the bye-laws along with the certificates of registration of amendments, (d) a copy of the Act and the rules.
The registration file shall be kept open for inspection at all times during working hours to the Central Registrar or any other officer authorised by him or any member of the multi-State cooperative society.