An application for registration of a Multi-State Cooperative society shall be made in the prescribed form – Form 1 & Form 2.
The application shall be signed by:
- In the case of a multi-state Cooperative society of which all the members are individuals, by at least (50) fifty persons from each of the states concerned.
- In case the members are Cooperative Societies, by duly authorised representatives on behalf of at least five such societies as are not registered in the same state;
- In case the members are other Multi-State Cooperative Societies and other Cooperative Societies, by duly authorised representatives of each of such societies; However, not less than two of the co-operative societies referred to in this clause, shall be such as are not registered in the same State.
- If the members are cooperative societies or multi-state Cooperative societies and individuals, by at least (i) fifty persons, being individuals from each of the two states or more and; (ii) one Cooperative society each from two states or more or one Multi-state Cooperative society.
- The application shall be accompanied by:-
- 4 copies of the proposed Bye-laws of the Multistate cooperative society duly signed by each of the persons who sign the application.
- Name of the proposed multi-state cooperative society.
- Head Quarters and address to be registered.
- A list of persons who have contributed to the share capital, together with the amount contributed by each of them, and the admission fee paid by them.
- Area of operation.
- Main objectives
- A certificate from the Bank or banks stating the credit balance in favour of the proposed multistate cooperative society.
- A scheme showing the details explaining how the working of the multi-State co-operative society will be economically sound and the registration of such multi-State co-operative society will be beneficial for social and economic betterment of its members through self-help and mutual aid in accordance with the co-operative principles.
- Name of Board of Directors of 7 to 21 members.
- Certified copy of the resolution of the promoters which shall specify the name and address of one of the applicants to whom the Central Registrar may address correspondence under the rules before registration and dispatch or hand over registration documents.
In Form 1, we need the details of minimum 50 members from at least 2 states each with their signatures. In Form 2, we need the names of all the members with their signatures.
** In Form1 and Form2, everything can be computer written except the signatures.
MCC team will prepare required papers and documentation for our esteemed clients for registration of Multistate Cooperative Society.